Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Prep time: 0015 Cook Time: 0013 Yield: 4 dozen
Visit PowerOfFamilyMeals.com to get more recipes, tools, and advice.
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 3 cups Hungry Jack® Complete Chocolate Chip Pancake & Waffle Mix
- OR 2 (7 oz.) packets Hungry Jack® Easy Pack™ Chocolate Chip Pancake Mix
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Beat brown sugar, shortening, butter, milk and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in egg.
- BLEND in pancake mix and chocolate chips. Drop rounded tablespoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet.
- BAKE 10 to 13 minutes or until set in center and edges are lightly browned. Cool 2 minutes on wire rack. Remove cookies to wire rack to cool completely.